Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Any staff working in a nursing or care homes in Cheshire.
Building your strength after loss and during grief : “How do I get through this?”
- What do we mean by inner strength, or resilience?
- Factors that affect inner strength
- Strategies to help build inner strength
- Practical tools and resources to support colleagues and residents
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and time
- Wednesday 29 September 2021 : 10:00 – 12:00
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
This course is not open to delegates outside the Cheshire CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.