Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Qualified nurses, Allied health professionals and healthcare assistants who work in any care setting.
- To increase your awareness of the concept of resilience
- Develop your understanding of mindsets
- Develop your knowledge of tools to enable you to support both yourself and your staff
You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Dates and time
- Tuesday 30 November 2021: 10:00 – 12:00
- Monday 13 December 2021 10:00-12:00
- Wednesday 5 January 2022: 13:00 – 15:00
Places are fully funded for staff in the Cheshire CCG area.
If you are unsure if your organisation is within the Cheshire CCG are, you can check here with your organisations postcode: Clinical Commissioning Group CCG lookup tool
A charge of £25.00 to delegates outside the Cheshire CCG area.
If you have any queries about this event or your eligibility for a funded place please call 01270 310 260.