Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Bands 6 and above
Equips participants to effectively support individuals during the most difficult communication challenges, relating to their professional practices.
By the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyse the use of a model in communication to allow a structured consultation
- Through the use of role play, demonstrate the use of therapeutic facilitative skills when dealing with a challenging communication issue.
- Through the use of constructive feedback, refine current facilitative skills
- Enhance knowledge and skills in utilising communication strategies to support difficult conversations
Develop confidence and competence in dealing with difficult situations
Dates and Times
- Thursday 16 & Friday 17 September : 9.00 – 17.00 (Online)
- Wednesday 19 & Thursday 20 January 2022 : 9.00 – 17.00 (Online)
Dates coming soon
- Face to Face dates and venues
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.
For further details please contact email@example.com.