BSc Palliative and End of Life Care Modules
Part Time Study – (Validated and Awarded by University of Chester)
Develop and Build
- Your skills and knowledge in the care of people with life-limiting and advanced disease
- Your Confidence and resilience
- In a supportive Environment
- Using different methods to suit your style
- With the input of subject specialists
- Your learning to practice
- Knowledge and skills to the benefit of your work, your team and your organisation
Individual modules can be completed for continuing professional development and funding may be available through Continuing Professional Development End of Life Partnership Grant. All modules will be mapped against the NHS KSF Core Dimensions and NICE Quality Standards – End of Life Care for Adults.
St Luke’s Cheshire hospice, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 1BH
Funding may be available through the EoLP Continuing Professional Development Grant.
Application Forms and Funding Information