This training will now be delivered interactively online, please see additional dates released below.
Funded places are available for the following areas :
Cheshire, Wirral, South Sefton, Liverpool, Ormskirk, Halton, St Helens, Knowsley
For those working in Warrington contact (information coming soon)
For those working in Southport & Formby the course will be facilitated by the Terence Burgess Centre at Queenscourt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a £25 charge for anyone working outside these areas.
To attend On Line Training
Equipment : You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Who is it for?
- Review changes in regard to COVID-19
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Clinical observation of absence of life
Course Dates for Online Training
The following new dates are fully funded for staff in Merseyside and Cheshire
Tuesday 7 July : 10:30 – 12:00FULL
- Wednesday 15 July : 13:30 – 15:00
- Wednesday 29 July : 13.30 – 15:00
- Thursday 13 August : 13.30 – 15:00
- Wednesday 26 August : 13.30 – 15:00
Please note that attendees will be added to a central register, used to verify who has received training.
Training – venue to be confirmed (The following dates are fully funded places for people employed throughout Cheshire only)
- Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Tuesday 26 January 2021
Please see above for fully funded areas.
£25 to staff working outside this area, please note you will be required to pay before attending the training.