Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Funded places are available for staff in the North West.
There will be a £25 charge for anyone working outside these areas.
To attend On Line Training
Equipment : You need access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
Who is it for?
- Review changes in regard to COVID-19
- Review local policies and procedures re verification of expected death
- Examine the scope of verification of expected death
- Clinical observation of absence of life
Course Dates for Online Training
The following new dates are fully funded for staff in Merseyside and Cheshire
Tuesday 29 September 2020 : 13:30 – 15:00FULL
- Wednesday 21 October 2020 : 10.30 – 12noon
- Thursday 19 November 2020 : 13:.30 – 15:00
- Tuesday 15 December 2020 : 10.30 – 12noon
Please note that attendees will be added to a central register, used to verify who has received training.
Training – venue to be confirmed (The following dates are fully funded places for people employed throughout Cheshire only)
- Tuesday 26 January 2021
Please see above for fully funded areas.
£25 to staff working outside this area, please note you will be required to pay before attending the training.