Who is it for?
A day for Health Professionals in all care settings.
The course will include:
- Exploring the meaning of Spirituality
- Discover how to open a spiritual conversation
- Learn how to undertake a spiritual assessment
- Document, record and communicate spiritual needs
- Create a spiritual care plan
- Consider how to begin to address spiritual needs
Fully Subsidised for staff in Cheshire. £60 to delegates outside the area
5 November 2019 – FULL reserve places only being taken
East Cheshire Hospice
9.00 – 16:30
Lunch and refreshments included