Do you have residents who may have dementia that has not formally been diagnosed?
There are many benefits of care home residents receiving a formal diagnosis. How does this happen? What can you do?
Come along to one of these four training events to find out more…..
Who is it for?
Nursing and Care staff from Western Cheshire CCG Nursing and Residential Homes
- The signs and Symptoms of Dementia
- Why is it beneficial for a resident to have a formal diagnosis if appropriate
- What can you do?
- Dementia Awareness (Dementia Friends)
Fully funded for Western Cheshire Nursing and Residential Homes.
An afternoon of learning, networking & discussion
- Wednesday 15th January 2020
- Thursday 13th February 2020
13:00 – 16:00
Room B, 1829 Building. Countess of Chester Health Park, Liverpool Road, Chester, CH2 1UL (note this is NOT the clinical skills room in the main hospital – it is the 1829 building)