A unique study day facilitated by PAN Cheshire specialist staff giving an overview of lung cancer.
Who is it for?
Suitable for Doctors, Nurse and Allied Health Professionals.
- Signs, symptoms, risk factors – Dr Chris Brocklesby, Respiratory Consultant, MCHFT and Dr Thapas Nagarajan, Respiratory Consultant, ECNHST
- Diagnostics – Prof John Gosney, Professor of Thoracic Pathology, Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust
- Tobacco addiction – Stephanie McCurrie-Winkler, Kickstart Advisor
- Supportive and palliative care – Dr Kathryn Gaunt, Macmillan Consultant in Palliative Medicine, East Cheshire NHS Trust
- The role of the CNS – locality workshops – Macmillan Lung CNS Sue Stubbs, MCHFT, Karen Clayton, ECNHST and Laura Hall, Countess of Chester Hospital
- Surgery – Mr. Julius Asante-Siaw, Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Liverpool Heart and Chest NHS Foundation Trust
- Radiotherapy – to be confirmed
- Systemic anti-cancer therapy – to be confirmed
Course date: Thursday 23 April 2020
Course time: 9:00 – 16:30
Venue: Daresbury Park Hotel, Daresbury. WA4 4BB
Cost: Sponsored – no charge to attend