Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is it for?
Any staff working in a nursing or care homes in Cheshire.
Understanding the impact of loss and grief – “Why do I feel like this?”
- Concepts and theories relating to loss and grief
- The impact of loss and grief on emotional, mental and physical health
- Reactions and responses to loss
- How you can help someone who is grieving
Dates and time
- Thursday 29 April 2021 : 13:00 -15:00
- Tuesday 18 May 2021 : 13:00 -15:00
To attend On Line Training you will need
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
FULLY FUNDED places for staff in the Cheshire CCG area… If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a funded place please call to discuss.