Who is it for?
Practitioners who care for heart failure patients in any care setting e.g. Nurses, GPs, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Therapists, Level 3 Health Care Assistants
Run over 2 full days and half a day – over 3 months.
- Causes & treatments for heart failure
- Symptom management at end of life
- Models indicating prognosis as a trigger for commencement on the Gold Standards Framework Register
- Importance of empowering patients
- Partnership working – a practical guide to delivering palliative care
- Communication skills
Fully funded for staff in Cheshire. £195 to all other applicants.
Thursday 24 October 2019 – full day
Thursday 7 November 2019 – full day
Thursday 23 January 2020 – half day AM only
Winterley Grange, Sandbach