- Causes & treatments for heart failure
- Symptom management at end of life
- Models indicating prognosis as a trigger for commencement on the Gold Standards Framework Register
- Importance of empowering patients
- Partnership working – a practical guide to delivering palliative care
- Communication skills
Fully funded for staff in Cheshire. £195 to all other applicants.
Dates for 2020 to be confirmed.
Current course (full)
Day 2 -Thursday 7 November 2019 – full day
Day 3 – Thursday 23 January 2020 – half day AM only
Winterley Grange, Sandbach