Share the course on twitter : Tweet
Who is this for
Volunteers and carers who are supporting bereavement.
This one hour course is aimed at people who have recognised that someone they are supporting is affected by a bereavement. The aim of the session is to give participants the confidence to support someone, whilst looking after themselves.
This session will give participants:
- An understanding of loss, bereavement, grief and mourning
- Tips on how to help, even if contact is indirect e.g. telephone support
- Contact details of organisations that can offer more in-depth support
- Wednesday 14 April 2021 : 17:30 – 18:30 (funded for all Cheshire CCG)
- Wednesday 2 June 2021 : 10:00 – 11:00
To attend On Line Training you will need
Access to either a computer, laptop or ipad. You will need a microphone webcam for vision and compatible browser, you do not need a Microsoft subscription to participate in the meeting.
This course is fully funded for people in Winsford, Chester South, Nantwich, or Bollington, Disley and Poynton. Please call 01270 310260 if you would like to clarify this.