Who is it for?
All health and social care staff.
9:00am – 4:00pm (8.45am start for registration)
- Suitable for any Health & Social Care frontline staff or volunteer working with individuals who may benefit from the opportunity to plan their future care
- This study day offers the opportunity to build confidence and develop your practice.
- The day will focus on the principles and benefits of Advance Care Planning, the supporting documentation and associated communication skills
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Monday 14th October 2019
- Monday 4th November 2019
- Friday 6th December 2019
- Friday 10th January 2020
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
Hospice of the Good Shepherd, Gordon Lane, Backford, Chester, CH2 4DG